What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among others, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way their equipment is used, they can be used to recognize the user. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information and, most of them, are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (the so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in security settings.
Cookies are used with the aim of improving your user experience, therefore, they are an important part of how our Website works. Among other purposes, they can be used to remember the language used during navigation and in future visits or the number of visitors we have.
What information does a cookie store?
The information that usually stores a cookie is not considered sensitive information, it does not store data like the banking, the D.N.I., among others. The user is not identified as a person, but the web server associates him with his web browser.
What are own and third party cookies?
- Own cookies: Are those that are sent to the user from a computer or domain managed by us.
- Third-party cookies: These would be those generated by external services or suppliers, such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.
What kind of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access to restricted access parts, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: Those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the range of services we offer.
Advertising cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use that you make of our web page. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows developing a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
The Website may use third-party services that, on behalf of ANTEO, will collect information for statistical purposes, use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the Website activity and other Internet services.
Can cookies be deactivated or deleted?